Work With Us
Start your career with Selective Travel Management
Best Place to Work | Right Place to Work | Workplace Wellbeing | Workplace Excellence
at the Irish News & Workplace Employment Awards 2019
Business Travel Consultant (REF: STM125)
Closes:27th February 2022
Fancy joining the team?
We’re looking for various roles to join our corporate teams. We are looking for people to service our internal teams as well as our clients.
You will be part of a team of corporate/internal/group travel consultants responding to travel requests from SME’s, Government bodies and the Higher Education sector across the UK and Ireland as well as handling internal enquiries. You will play a vital role in ensuring we continue to exceed our service level agreements and fulfill our customer requirements by providing the highest level of customer service and the best value for money.
• Give expert travel quotes and provide creative travel itineraries.
• The group's team are responsible for handling requests for over 9 travellers for all teams across the corporate division
• The internal team will be responsible to handle supplier bookings for all teams across the corporate division
• Working as part of a team arranging worldwide travel for corporate & business accounts within commercial, government, education & local authorities
• Ensure all quotations meet client needs and reservations are booked in an accurate and timely manner.
• Providing in depth knowledge of destinations, tour operators and suppliers
• Know your customer, listen to their needs and conduct yourself at all times in a friendly and professional manner
• Deliver Exceptional Customer Service and make sure all requirements are accurately met each and every time in line with client needs
• Act as an ambassador and key point of contact for the client during their travels before, during and after
• Using a GDS booking system / other reservation system
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent time management and organisational skills are essential
• Ability to work under pressure and to precise time frames is paramount
• Operation of GDS (Galileo) is desirable.
• The successful candidate will be able to work self-sufficiently, as well as part of the team.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the travel sector.
The following skills are desirable:
• Working in a corporate/group booking travel environment
• Knowledge of tailor-made trips
• Booking and changing multi sector and multi product itineraries
In return we offer the following rewards package:
• Staff travel perks
• Monday to Friday working hours
• Life Assurance
• Work place pension
• Health & wellbeing benefits
• Team/Company events
• Long service rewards
• Scope for career development
• Currently working remotely due to the current climate but you must reside in the UK
How to apply:
The closing date for this position will be 27th February 2022.
Selective Travel Management is an equal opportunity employer.