Work With Us
Start your career with Selective Travel Management
Best Place to Work | Right Place to Work | Workplace Wellbeing | Workplace Excellence
at the Irish News & Workplace Employment Awards 2019
Marketing Executive (REF: STM118)
Closes:27th August 2021
Are you looking to further your career in Marketing? Selective Travel Management, part of The World Travel Centre Group, is continuing to expand in the UK and Ireland. As a result of this growth, we are now recruiting for a full-time Marketing Executive to join our Belfast team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing plans to support the company’s overall business strategy both internally and externally.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, team player and self-starter who can contribute new ideas to the company’s marketing team. Candidates should have previous experience in a general Marketing position, B2B experience is preferable.
Selective Travel Management is one of the UK and Ireland’s largest independent Travel Management Companies. We are market leaders, supplying business travel services to four specialist divisions, including Higher Education, SME, Government and Charity.
• Support the development of a marketing plan in line with the business strategy
• Set the standards and consistently seek to deliver Exceptional Customer Service
• Maintain and update all online platforms in line with the business strategy.
• Manage the company website and undertake any further enhancements when required.
• Support the development and enhancement of the company’s suite of technology.
• Create and manage the company’s email marketing campaigns.
• Work with Sales to organise and attend tradeshows and events.
• Generate opportunities to promote brand awareness for the company.
• Source the most cost-effective advertising opportunities.
• Work closely with all departments to meet their marketing needs
• Regularly monitor activities online and offline to meet business and marketing goals
• Ensure all marketing and administration systems are complete and accurate at all times
• Act as the point of contact for the company to develop and improve all marketing initiatives.
• Continuously seek to develop and enhance your own knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Adhere to all quality standards and contribute to the on-going development of the business.
• Comply with all H&S policies and procedures.
You may be required to undertake any other duties within reason and competence to meet business needs
• Degree Qualification or higher in Marketing or similar relevant discipline
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a marketing related roll
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent knowledge of social media platforms and strategies
• Well organised and quick to prioritise workload
• Excellent knowledge of MS office
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Digital Marketing experience including Google Analytics
• Experience in using design software packages such as Photoshop, iMovie and Canva
• Knowledge of the Travel industry is an advantage
• Experience working in a B2B environment
• Ability to cultivate ideas
In return we offer the following rewards package:
• Monday to Friday working hours
• Staff travel perks
• Life Assurance
• Work place pension
• Health & wellbeing benefits
• Team/Company events
• Long service rewards
• Scope for career development
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to expand their marketing skills with further training opportunities available at Selective Travel Management. Occasional travel may be required.
Currently working remotely due to the current climate.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please return the attached Monitoring Form along with your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you are a suitable candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Friday 27th August 2021.
Selective Travel Management are an equal opportunity employer.